Jump to content

Recommended Posts

bonjour, j'ai un montant écris a la case 18 dans mon T4E mais que le salaire n'a pas été gagner dans une reserve , es-ce que je met ce montant quand meme dans ma declaration dans montant exonérer d'impot pour indien ?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...