Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Travailleur autonome - Formation

Recommended Posts

Si vous êtes travailleur autonome, vous devez normalement remplir le formulaire T2125 Revenu d'un travail indépendant.  En bas de la section dépenses, il y a   ----autres dépenses (préciser) ---- vous mettez formation et le montant

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...