Jump to content
Denis 740

T2 gain en capital

Recommended Posts

j'ai un gain en capital que je me dois d'inscrire dans un endroit qui va me creer une annexe 6 et ensuite placer dans la case 113 de la T2 (S1 ) le montant imposable reduit de moitié 


mais ou dois je entrer cette valeur dans le processus 





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...