Jump to content

primes versées par employeur pour un retraité

Recommended Posts

je suis un retraité résidant du québec et je dois déclarer des primes payées par mon employeur pour des avantages imposables au Québec seulement (assurance complémentaire, etc).  comment dois-je faire pour déclarer ce montant ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...