Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

séparation involontaire


Recommended Posts

Bonjour marjo, Vous êtes tout de même considéré comme ayant un époux ou un conjoint de fait si vous étiez séparé involontairement (pour une raison autre que la rupture de votre union). Veuillez contacter l'Agence du Revenu du Canada pour savoir quoi sélectionner comme état civil dans l'année.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...