Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

J'ai déclaré ma fille à charge par erreur


Recommended Posts

Bonjour. J'ai malheureusement déclaré ma fille de 19 ans à charge par erreur😖. Elle était à ma charge pour 2018 mais elle a eu 19 ans le 1 déc. 2019 donc ne peut plus être à ma charge (bien qu'elle soit étudiante à temps plein au DEC). Et j'ai transmis nos déclarations...😧 Que dois-je faire?  Merci!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...