Jump to content

montant reporté des années passées


Recommended Posts

je voudrais utiliser seulement à la déclaration provinciale du Québec un montant reporté des années passées 2009. On l' avait utilisé au fédéral en 2009 (déclaration papier à l' époque). Est-ce possible de le faire à un seul palier de gouvernement maintenant avec le logiciel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...