Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Supprimer l'annexe 5

Recommended Posts


Séparé en 2018, je n'ai pas droit de déclarer comme personne à charge ma fille car je verse une pension alimentaire pour elle. J'ai bien déclaré le montant de la pension versée (montant pour la mère et pour les enfants) sur la page "pensions versées", pourtant la déclaration est générée avec une annexe 5 et un montant à la ligne 30400 non nul. Comment m'assurer que ce montant est mis à 0 ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...