Jump to content

T5008 année antérieure


Recommended Posts

Non ne pas saisir avec ta déclaration 2021. La façon de faire est de produire une demande de redressement de ta déclaration 2020.  Si tu as un Mon Dossier au fédéral et au provincial, tu peux procéder sur leur site, sinon tu dois compléter le formulaire de redressement et le poster avec pièces.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...