Jump to content

remboursement transféré au conjoint

Recommended Posts

Dans le menu de gauche sous le montage de l'entrevue dans le bas, il y a une page Remboursement/Solde dû.  Cliquez dessus et dans le menu qui s'ouvre choisissez transférer le remboursement du Québec à votre conjoint et compléter l'information

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...