Jump to content

Crédit pour aidant naturel Annexe H

Recommended Posts

J'ai un appartement et mes parents habitent avec moi.

Mon père à 74 ans et a un revenu net (ligne 23600) de 11645$ et ma mère 64 ans (ligne 23600) a un revenu de 42000$.

Est-ce que je peux demander le crédit à l'annexe H au Québec pour mon père et le montant pour une personne à charge au fédéral de 2162$  (ligne 30400)




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...