Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Comment séparer la charge d'un enfant entre deux parents séparés?

Suzanne Ross

Recommended Posts

Le plus étrange, dans un dossier on voit bien l'endroit.  Mais ce couple n'a pas d'enfant. 

Le particulier qui a la garde partagé de son enfant 50% Allocation Canadienne pour enfants (ACE) et l'allocation famille du Québec (soutien aux enfants), n'apparaient pas du tout.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...