Aller au contenu
English

I can't send my statement, but impotexpert says it's all right and it's ready to be sent.

airton

Does this happen to anyone else?

My statement is ready to be sent, to the federal ok, but for Quebec there is an error saying that I cannot send it online. 

I've been waiting several days for help from impotexpert, but no solution. They can see my statement and say it's ok, for them there is no error. They said to use another browser but nothing worked.

I bought the program to send my statement online, but now I'm going to have to print it and send it by mail, someone with the same problem or had a solution.

erreur.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks trying help me but I printed and send by poste:

Electronic Filing Errors

A tax return was generated. However, the errors below prevent the transmission of your declaration.

blank.gif You cannot currently NetFile the Quebec return. Please review the following reasons, and make corrections when possible. If an (*) appears at the end of an explanation below, it denotes a NETFILE exclusion (i.e. the return cannot be transmitted).

blank.gif

Your address is incomplete or invalid. Be sure to indicate a street number and a street name. Click here to fix.

blank.gif Warnings

Please review the notes and warning messages below.

blank.gif

Quebec special one-time cost of living refundable tax credit

You are eligible for the new Quebec special one-time cost of living refundable tax credit to help individuals deal with the rising cost of living. This refundable tax credit is granted to help individuals in Québec to deal with the rising of the cost of living. The amount of will be granted to you automatically when the Quebec government will process your 2021 Quebec income tax return. For more information New special one-time cost of living tax credit.

• 2 weeks later...

J'ai trouvé!

NON-DISPONIBILITÉ DES SERVICES EN LIGNE

Dans le but d'optimiser le fonctionnement de nos services en ligne et d'en faciliter l'utilisation, nous procédons occasionnellement à leur mise à jour en plus de réaliser régulièrement leur maintenance. Durant ces travaux, nos services en ligne sont inaccessibles.

Consultez les tableaux suivants pour connaître les périodes de non-disponibilité de nos services en ligne pour l'année 2022.

Périodes prévues pour la mise à jour des services en ligne en 2022
Dates Heures de non-disponibilité des services en ligne
  • Du 18 au 20 février
  • Du 13 au 15 mai
  • Du 11 au 13 novembre 
Du vendredi, 18 h 30, jusqu'au dimanche, 23 h

Désolé pour la fausse information.

Erreur de ma part:

les services ImpôtNet Québec qui permettent de transmettre des déclarations de revenus par logiciel fonctionneront selon l'horaire habituel.

Message important

Dans le but d'optimiser le fonctionnement de nos services en ligne et d'en faciliter l'utilisation, nous devrons procéder à une mise à jour de ceux-ci du vendredi 13 mai 2022, 18 h 30, au dimanche 15 mai 2022, 23 h. Ils ne seront donc pas accessibles durant cette période.

Cependant, les services ImpôtNet Québec qui permettent de transmettre des déclarations de revenus par logiciel fonctionneront selon l'horaire habituel.