Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


Recommended Posts

J'ai le message d'erreur suivant qui ne me permet pas de soumettre ma déclaration: "Le total de vos gains assurables du RPAP excède 2000$ et vous n'avez pas de cotisations au RPAP (T4 case 55). " 
Parcontre j'ai seulement un T4 avec seulement un montant dans la case 52. Est-ce que je dois saisir ce montant ailleur que dans le montage formulaire T4?
Je suis retraité et non au travail en 2021. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...