Jump to content

Perte, revenus d'entreprise


Recommended Posts

Bonjour LineVill,


Vous pouvez faire une modification dans votre déclaration de revenus 2020. Ouvrez votre déclaration de revenus 2020 et effectuez les modifications dans le dossier. Ensuite, vous pouvez ReTRANSMETTRE la déclaration.

Vous recevrez un nouvel avis de cotisation pour l’année d’imposition 2020.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...