Jump to content

Personne âgée et non autonome - séjour en RI (ressource intermédiaire)

Recommended Posts

Bonjour simoneh,

Il s'agit en général de frais médicaux. Pour être sûre, vous pouvez appeler Revenu Québec au :

 Québec 418 659-6299

Montréal 514 864-6299

Ailleurs au Canada ou aux États-Unis 1 800 267-6299 (sans frais) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...