Jump to content

transmission Federal refusé

Recommended Posts

Bonjour Colette Quintin,

Vous devez communiquer avec l'ARC au 1-800-959-7383 ou Revenu Québec au  

Québec  418 659-6299

Montréal  514 864-6299

Ailleurs au Canada ou aux États-Unis  1 800 267-6299 (sans frais) 

en fonction du gouvernement qui vous a bloqué

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...