Jump to content



Recommended Posts


J'ai un montant provincial de l'ALBERTA inutilisé de 5000 $ comme frais de scolarité et montant relatif aux études.

je ne trouve pas ou le saisir dans la plateforme. Dois je le saisir dans l'espace T2202 : frais de scolarité et montant pour études d'années antérieures non utilisés-FEDERAL ?

Notons que je vis au Quebec.  Merci

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...