Jump to content

Comment déclarer des frais de garde dans Impôt Expert pour un enfant qui n'est pas à ma charge (garde partagée)? Shared custody and declaring daycare expenses.

Recommended Posts

Bonjour, comme je suis séparée avec garde partagée, l'un de mes deux enfants est à la charge de son père pour les impôts. Cependant, je dois déclarer des frais de garde. Comment faire pour déclarer des frais de garde dans Impôt Expert sans ajouter une page 'd'enfant à charge'? Merci!

Good morning, I am separated and we have shared custody. For our income tax reports, we each declare one child. In ImpotExpert, how do I declare daycare expenses for the child that is not in my custody, since I cannot create a new page for him? Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow, so this would allow me to enter expenses that would be consider both by Quebec and Canada for the related programs (in this case day care) and it wouldn't impact my ex-spouse from declaring the child under his custody (not sure if this is the right fiscal term in English)? If so, this would be great!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...