Jump to content


Recommended Posts

J'ai mis un enfant comme personne à charge pour réclamer des frais de garde. J'ai aussi inscrit que cette personne payait une pension alimentaire donc n'avait pas droit à la déduction de 15000$ à la ligne 30400. Le programme indique ce montant malgré tous mes efforts pour l'enlever à la ligne 30400. Que dois-je faire ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...