Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Séparation involontaire


Recommended Posts

Mes beaux-parents vivent séparés car monsieur vit en CHSLD. L'ARC nous suggère d'inscrire le statut séparé pour le fédéral car pour le couple c'est une séparation involontaire. Cependant, nous devons les déclarer conjoints à Revenu Québec, car monsieur n'est pas veuf. Comment passer outre le logiciel et inscrire ces deux statuts différents lors du montage de l'entrevue ? Séparés au fédéral et conjoints au provincial.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...