Jump to content

Montant de pension fractionné


Recommended Posts

Il y a 8 heures, Maggie3 a dit :

Bonjour Daniele,

Oui, il est possible de contester un avis de cotisation. Veuillez consulter le lien ci dessous pour accéder au  site web de l'ARC à ce sujet.


Merci Maggie, je contacte Revenu Canada.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...