Jump to content

transfert du remboursement au conjoint dans entrevue ?


Recommended Posts

Dans le « Navigateur QuikClik », situé à la gauche de l'écran, sélectionnez « Remboursement ou solde dû » et choisissez « Transférer votre remboursement du Québec à votre conjoint ». À noter que vous devez vous trouver dans la déclaration du conjoint ayant droit à un remboursement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...